We are a rapidly growing craft cider producer located in Sherborn & Leominster, MA.
Work with our team developing and executing marketing efforts to build brand awareness. Target and manage effective sampling and promotional appearances. Contribute to social media content and online initiatives. Assist in the conception and production of marketing collateral. Visit with targeted accounts in coordination with Regional Sales Director.
• Help to target and select experiential opportunities that are effective. Help coordinate, schedule, and execute these events.
• Some of these opportunities include: Tastings at retail stores, bars and restaurants; beer, cider, and music festivals; farmer’s markets; and lifestyle opportunities.
• Assist with hiring and managing part time tasting / sampling personnel for experiential events.
• Working with our team, contribute content to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as stormalong.com and other relevant websites.
• Help manage email list engagement and communication.
• Contribute to the conception, design, and production of marketing collateral: point of sale, promotional, merchandise.
• Coordinate some field work with Regional Sales Manager visiting with targeted retail accounts at both on and off premise accounts. Continue to build relationships and engagement at these accounts.
• Educate about and taste the Stormalong portfolio of ciders at designated appearances.
• Must have some marketing and/or sales experience.
• Valid driver’s license & reliable vehicle
• The ability to work some weekends and nights
• Must be 21+
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Have a passion for cider and/or craft beverages.
• Be comfortable speaking with the general public and educating about our products.• Be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently