Since 1989, the culture of family and collaboration has thrived, fostering a brewery full of beer-centric people. It is this passion for beer that inspires Odell Brewing to create quality, hand-crafted and innovative brews. Odell Brewing is committed to providing exceptional service to its customers while making positive contributions to their co-workers and community through its outreach and charitable giving programs. Odell Brewing is the 29th largest craft brewery in the United States and currently distributes in 19 states. In 2015, Odell sold the majority of the company to its co-workers (now co-owners) in a combined management buyout and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Our collective leadership and independence empower us to build a culture of ownership where we contribute, educate, and innovate, while keeping Colorado at our core. Always Better.
As a member of the marketing team, the Marketing Project Manager’s (MPM) primary function is to provide a centralized service that organizes, leads and drives creative projects from initiation through delivery. The MPM will coordinate timelines, schedules, workflow, and resources to effectively and efficiently deliver high quality work consistent with brand standards. The MPM will flourish in a fast-paced environment and ensure effective delegation and follow-through from fellow Marketing team members. The MPM will act as a liaison between the creative team and stakeholders ensuring cohesion and alignment, as well as providing clear communication on content, project status, updates, and/or decisions.
- Coordinate and manage all phases of project development, including project planning, team coordination, timelines, communication, and deliverables to help drive projects to successful completion
- Act as the liaison to communicate clearly on content, decisions, timing and project status to ensure cohesion and alignment on plans for both Sales and Marketing initiates
- Effectively utilize project management software to coordinate creative studio work
- Manage staffing and execution plans for multi-channel digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Manage communication with sponsorship and paid media partners including lead times and file delivery
- Actively participate as a member of the Odell Production Planning Team which brings together representatives across all departments to coordinate beer production/shipment
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on beer timeline development and execution
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and Compliance Coordinator as necessary for government approval
- Assist with implementation, design, and roll-out of sales team POS request software
- Organize project teams to meet the needs of the customer and team including, copywriters, graphic designers, creative directors, photographers, developers, videographers, PR representatives, stylists, SEO experts, and media buyers
- Work in partnership with external advertising agencies to meet deadlines and create content consistent with brand standards
- Assist with management of digital assets
Education and Experience:
- 4 – 6 years of experience as a project manager in creative design, marketing, and/or similar field required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Project Management software (ex: Basecamp, Trello, Slack, Jira, Asana) and Microsoft Office Suite)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite as associated filetypes, formats and their associated uses
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a driven self-starter, flexible with shifting workloads and anticipating the needs of the team and customers
- Ability to structure work and requests for team to function efficiently and effectively
- Proven track record of taking complicated systems and ensuring effective function, i.e. creating order from chaos
- Ability to understand company goals and prioritize work
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while remaining calm and instilling the same among the team
- Must possess the ability to remain respectful while being assertive
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health/Dental/Long Term Disability/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with brewery match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly beer allotment
If you are interested in applying, please submit your cover letter, resume, and completed application to email@example.com by Thursday, March 14, 2019.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Odell Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.