Elite Brands of Colorado is a company with a lifetime of experience in the alcoholic beverage distribution industry. Nationally recognized as the 2017 “Craft Beer Wholesaler of the Year”, we consider it an honor to represent the finest producers of beer, wine, and spirits from around the world throughout Colorado.
We are looking for a marketing-minded graphic designer to join our growing company in the alcoholic beverage industry. The ideal candidate is a great designer, highly creative and has a strong eye for detail. You enjoy contributing to a team but are also self-motivated and can kick out great work with minimal direction. You are able to work within brand guidelines while also pushing the creative boundaries and are unafraid to try new things and think outside the box. Did we mention a passion for beer, wine or spirits is a must?!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the general production of marketing assets. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and field sales staff to service the design needs of our Sales and Marketing Team. This position plays an important role in the visual identity of the company and our stakeholders.
- Work with field sales staff to create point-of-sale material including posters, flyers and others
- Design and update marketing materials including technical sheets, shelf talkers and others
- Design for special projects including unique product packaging
- Create appealing page layout and design advertisements for a quarterly print catalog
- Design marketing materials for special events including posters, banners, invitations and others
- Maintain up-to-date asset library
- Create internal communication pieces
- Keep assets organized and accessible for field sales staff
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Design or Marketing Related Degree Preferred
- Minimum 1-year on the job experience
- Must be proficient with Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Proactive, self-starter and takes initiative on projects and opportunities
- Must be highly organized and have strong communication skills
- Desire to see tasks to completion and proven ability to meet stringent deadlines
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package including professional development opportunities, a performance-based compensation plan and 401K.
Submit a short cover letter mentioning your qualifications, resume, and link to portfolio of relevant creative work to Breton Shepherd, firstname.lastname@example.org